The Spanish Demolition, Decontamination, Concrete Cutting and Recycling Association (AEDED) is the national group that seeks to integrate business specializes in these activities.
AEDED has the main objective of promoting these activities, through the highest security and quality levels.
The association carries out different functions:
- To look after and protect the interests of the demolition, decontamination and concrete cutting industry in Spain.
- To set and to promote standards on demolition, decontamination, and concrete cutting techniques.
- To be involved in and have an impact on health and safety legislation.
- To be involved in improving the legislation concerning the removal, depositing, and recycling of demolition debris.
- To exchange information on techniques, working methods, and training.
- To maintain contacts with similar organizations in other parts of Europe.
In addition, AEDED members can benefit from many advantages:
- To receive the latest information about the demolition, decontamination and concrete cutting industry (legislation, etc)
- Ability to participate in related standardization committees.
- Participation in the governing bodies of the association with voice and vote.
- Participation in the activities of the association and others where AEDED collaborates.
- Meeting with directors and the decision–makers of the main companies and institutions of the industry.
- Identification seal as a company member of AEDED.
- Own page in the directory of the association, on the website and in other media.
- Free presence at fairs and other events.
- Technical and legal advice on demolition, decontamination and concrete cutting.
- Promotion through press releases, newsletters, social networks, and other platforms.
- Support by the permanent secretariat of the association.
Membership is open to contractors, manufacturers, suppliers, engineers and other relates companies.
In addition to representing its members, the association maintains close partnerships with different entities.
For any queries you may have you can contact the Secretariat of the association.